Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday night, Orange

Things return to normal.

After a long run with lily on the bike, we head back to the house for a little R&R as the orange sun sets.

Then I play this man in the orange shirt's piano solos...



and everything around me turns orange...






Birdie drapes an orange chair...




Three clementines...




A salad's carrots...



A jar of mustard...




A copy of Rilke's Elegies found last weekend in the Oxfam shop and not put away...




Lily stretching on an orange mat...




What's orange in your world tonight?

8 comments:

Jill said...

I don't know you and came across this randomly but I love your photos and essays, even though mustard is yellow not orange.

Fred said...

holy shit, Jill, you're right! I think I was blinded by the orange-ness of everything around me.

Unknown said...

I'll have to send you the photos, but I was blinded by the Orangeness of the walls of my bathroom. Hadn't been cleaned in a while. Yikes.

Der Brownie said...

hmmmm . . . this brings to mind green things with little orange hairs

onikaaru said...

My psyche is at security level orange. Does that count?

Fred said...

y'all are killing me over here!

EQUINOX said...

http://www.turntablelab.com/vinyl/0/0/35651.html

orange manila sleeve, limited 500pcs for the world

Lillian said...

only 499 left after I go for mine.

I'm not saying this to be a dick...