Thursday, April 10, 2008

Frühlingsmüdigkeit

Trust the Germans to have a name for it. It's even in the dictionary: Springtiredness.

For that feeling creeps up some time between March and April. You know, when you don't want to go to work, but you don't want to stay home, no foods seem remotely appetizing, and the movie theater a block up the hill seems impossibly far away?

The Symptoms? Fatigue, Headache, Dizziness, Joint Pain, Apathy...
The Cure? Eat fruits and vegetables, Sunshine, Exercise, or.....

Get a Haircut


Yes, the shag is back, at Fred's request. I finally braved the hairdresser after 16 months here in Germany. "Ich will nur cool aussehen," was all I needed to say. And boy do I feel better.

3 comments:

lisa said...

looks lovely!
I dig the shag it's so fluffy and free.
Zach talked me into cutting mine way shorter this time. I've been to the salon 3 times in the last few months, after a 5 year hiatus.

Unknown said...

I have Fruhlingsmudigkeit right now!!!

Unknown said...

I have Fruhlingsmudigkeit right now!!!