Monday, January 28, 2008

The First MOC Marquee Word Scramble Contest

Last year, Lily and I received these 8" marquee letters as a gift from Lily's sister Kate (who buys all her gifts at thrift stores). We've spent the last couple months re-arranging them to amuse ourselves and each other ("POOR NICK" was a favorite...). Today we decided to throw it open to you, our beloved readers, for:

The first MyOtherCountry Marquee Word Scramble Contest.

ENTER NOW! It's easy... All you have to do is create a saying (or sayings) using any or all of these marquee letters...



(if you can't read 'em in the picture, they're: B, C, G, H, I, I, K, N, O, O, P, R, U, W)

Post 'em in the comments section. We'll keep it open until Saturday noon. Winner (as judged by Bird and Juju) gets a care package from the Heimat.

Viel Spass, Scramblers!

3 comments:

chriiiiiiiiiis said...

Hey guys,

I like your blog very much. your texts are very well written. it touches me in a way^^

one question: are you missing your umbrella? i found one in my car that is not mine^^ so i thought i was yours.....

cheers chris (Jäger alias hunter^^)

Unknown said...

I'll go with

"I Won U Prick"

Kinda says it all!!!


Geoff

Unknown said...

R U Chikin GOOP?