Saturday, August 16, 2008

Year Two

Today the cats and I reached the end of our first year here in Kassel. Lily beat us here by six months, but we're not shook...



Bird has joined me on the couch for some serious Olympics immersion (note to Americans - the coverage here is a million times better than NBC's). More than once I've come home and Bird has been watching rowing or weightlifting by herself. I'm starting to worry.



Juju's used this year to catch up on her sleep. And to threaten dinner guests.

Thanks for sticking with us through the first year. To all of you back in the States, we miss you and hope to see you soon. To those here, thanks for making it a great first, looking forward to the second.

Tonight there was also a lunar eclipse which surprised and delighted us... it was nearly full here. A good sign, I think.

Prost!

2 comments:

lisa said...

wooohoo year one!
we love and miss you guys also.

Anonymous said...

my gosh - a year already! woohoo! congrats!