Sunday, January 9, 2011

Questions for 2011


If 2010 was the year of frustration will 2011 be the year of change?
Can a story save your life? 
Is Mrs. Beckham really pregnant again? 
How long will the new washing machine last?  
Would you like some more pudding?
What makes you think I can play chess?
Don't you think this has all gone on long enough?




Darf ich sie fragen, wer sie sind? 
Are 1001 nights long enough to fall in love? 
Is the stalker really over you or is she just back on her meds?
What is the difference between perception and thinking?  
What is the difference between attention and concentration? 

What is a model home? 
How did the cats get fleas?
Is the tub full yet? 
Is the house cursed?







Do I really have to do this all by myself? 
Is there no one coming to save me? 
How would you translate geborgenheit ?
At what age are we no longer too young to die? 
Does this mean the worst is over? 
Should we move to the Middle East?
Have you seen my keys? 
What was I thinking? 

Are there any more questions? 





1 comment:

EKR said...

Why did those green beans taste so bad?