Saturday, November 28, 2009

Now you're my ex girl and I'm out with the next girl

When Fred said yesterday it's been raining a lot in the past month in Kassel and I disagreed, I realized how little I've been outside in the past month.  Been spending the days in darkness, on stages, where it's always dry.  



Danced three pieces in four theaters this month, most recently in Bielefeld on Tuesday.  RM and I flashed back for a sec, performing an excerpt of ...raus bist du! in a gala. We were one of a handful of companies from around Germany to perform that evening in a beautiful old theater, and the only ones with pink feathers.  While jw and thorsten packed the pillow, michael made the lighting magic happen, and then it was showtime. RM did some back-flips and I rocked the bow one more time.







But now, as Gang Starr famously rapped, it's on to the next girl.  Reinhardswald, our new piece, premieres in one week.   Here's a glimpse of the paper room as it looks after the piece is finished.  Look closely and you'll see the forest revealed in the back corner, the idea for which we dreamed up in the back seat of a van driving through Poland at 11 at night a few weeks ago.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...