Friday, June 20, 2008

CHOREOGRAFISCHE WERKSTATT

Yesterday was lighting and technical rehearsal for the Choreografische Werkstatt - a two-evening run of new work by the dancers...



Lighting for Lily and my piece was saved by Jon and Isadora, because Lily wasn't there and I know less than nothing about lighting. Also, because the Tif (the small black-box theater where the CW is running) has all manual lighting, things take awhile.

At the General Rehearsal last night, I snapped a few pictures...


Here are Brea, Pin-Cheih, Mats and Ekat in a piece choreographed by Jason.




Here are Lily and Mats in our duet



Here are Ben and his box in Ben's solo.






here are Lily, Ben and Leyla in a work by Evangelos.

Tonight is the opening. With a bit of luck, we will be able to post video of the dance Lily and I collaborated on (before you run screaming, just to let you know, I didn't dance).

After this weekend, it's OFF TO ITALY!

1 comment:

EKR said...

Funny you should mention... I told my friend Amy about your duet and they said 'Oh my god! Fred is a dancer?' Hee hee.